|Home>Bearing knowledge> Hard grinding of steel balls (2)|
Hard grinding of steel balls (2)
Source: Bearing network time: 2017-11-09
|/*250*250 was created on 2017/12/25*/ var cpro_id = 'u3171089';|
1. The grinding wheel rotates too fast; the steel ball suddenly speeds up the work,
2. When the grinding wheel is dropped (block) on the outer surface of the ball, some pressure increases sharply.
3. The steel ball is hit by the crack or the defect of the grinding wheel groove.
4. The spindle of the machine tool is damaged; the grinding wheel is swung too large.
5. The cast iron plate has blisters, pores and hard particles; the pressure on the outer part of the steel ball is too large.
6. The junction of the distributor and the entrance of the cast iron plate does not match; or the withdrawal of the dispenser causes the steel ball to stay at the entrance for a short time; and the groove of the grinding wheel is injured,
7. The goal of the cast iron plate is to smash the ditch.
8. The speed of the goal is too slow; the number of balls between the grinding wheel and the disc is too small;
9. The coolant is too dirty; the repair wheel does not finish the wheel residue in time.
The cause of burns in the Arctic:
1. Some dead angles on the machine tool; make a single ball not get the normal grinding surface into a large ball; the big ball only revolves in the groove; no rotation is kneaded by the two groove edges of the grinding wheel,
2. A certain groove is blocked by the grinding wheel block and the material of the material of the head; it is not detected and removed in time; for a long time; the groove will become shallow; when the ball enters the groove again from the head; it can be burned in the north and south poles.
Recommend to friends comments close window
|Bearing related knowledge|
| How to Calculate the Lifetime of Bearing Life? How to Install the "Noise Reduction Skills Explanation" for High Speed â€‹â€‹Fine Angle Touch Ball Bearings |
Bearing professor teaches you how to pick and use bearings
The more important the INA bearing is, the more stable it needs to be viewed.
This article links to http://
Please indicate China Bearing Network http://
Previous: 4 steps to protect your imported bearings Next: The demand for bearings on pulp and paper machinery
Flufenacet Bayer,Flufenacet Esa,Flufenacet 142459-58-3,Flufenacet Molecular Formula
Jiangsu Hanlian Biological Technology Co.,Ltd , https://www.hanlianbio.com