Recently, China Aluminum Corporation's Northwest Aluminum Processing Plant is responsible for the "Specifications of a Type of Aluminum Alloy Profile" standard project. Since January, it will be held at the National Non-ferrous Metal Materials National Military Standard Project hosted by the China Nonferrous Metal Industry Standard Metrology and Quality Institute. Since the opening of the topic, a standards development team has been set up to determine the research content, the key issues to be solved, and the research methods to be adopted in accordance with the project needs and objectives. The production of aluminum alloy profiles is tracked, and performance and other indicators are subjected to data. Accumulation has completed the collection of data including product supply status, size and shape, microstructure, mechanical properties, and appearance quality.
The aluminum alloy profile of this project is a heat-treatable and heat-strengthurable alloy. It has higher strength, good plasticity, and machining performance after solution heat treatment plus natural aging. It is a material widely used in the aerospace industry. Through cooperation with relevant research institutes, the plant conducts trial production of aluminum alloy profiles. The current product quality is stable and the process conditions are mature, which can meet the needs of project engineering.
It is understood that this profile belongs to the large and medium-sized structural profiles. It was first developed by Northwest Aluminum and related research institutes in cooperation and development, and has formulated corresponding corporate standards. At present, China does not have national military standards, national standards, or industry standards for this profile. This aluminum alloy profile is a high-tech product and has a large demand in the aerospace field. At present, only a few countries in the world have mastered its core production technology. With the vigorous development of the defense industry, in order to better ensure the quality of remolded products using this material, and to meet the requirements for quality assurance of similar structural materials, it has become an inevitable trend that the aluminum alloy profile enterprise standards have risen to national military standards. The formulation of this standard has provided technical support for Northwest Aluminum to improve product quality, strengthen its core competitiveness in technology, and meet national aerospace and defense needs.
Poly aluminium chloride (PAC) is a new type high efficiency inorganic polymer coagulant, adopting advanced manufacturing technique and quality raw material, show the features of low impurity, high molecula weight, and superior coagulating effect.
I. Poly Aluminium Chloride Properties
1. Its dosage lower than aluminum sulfate (based on Al2O3) and water treatment cost is lower than other inorganic flocculants.
2. The product can cause quick formation of flocs, big flocs formation and rapid precipitation. Its treatment capacity is 1.3-3.0 times of other inorganic flocculants.
3. It enjoys wide-range adaptability for different-temperature source water and a good solubility.
4. It is slightly corrosive and easy for operation.
5. The liquid product is suitable for automatic dosing. Furthermore, it will not block pipes over long-time usage.
III. Poly Aluminium Chloride Application:
1. Its purifying effect on low-temperature, low-turbidity and heavily organic-polluted raw water is much better than other organic flocculant, furthermore, the treatment cost is lowered by 20%-80%.
2. It can lead to quick formation of flocculant (especially at low temperature) with big size and rapid precipitation service life of cellular filter of sedimentation basin.
3. It can adapt to a wide range of pH value (5âˆ’9), and can reduce the pH value and basicity after processing.
4. The dosage is smaller than that of other flocculants. It has wide adaptability to the waters at different temperatures and at different regions.
5. Higher basicity, lower corrosive, easy for operation, and long-term use of non-occlusion.
Poly Aluminium Chloride
Poly Aluminium Chloride,PAC 30% Poly Aluminum Chloride,28% Oly Aluminium Chloride,Yellow Poly Aluminium Chloride
Shandong Tiancheng Chemical Co., Ltd. , https://www.akdchemical.nl